- #1 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs : The one that started it all.
- #2 Pinocchio : When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true.
- #3 Fantasia : Hear the pictures! See the music.
- #4 Dumbo : The One...The Only...The FABULOUS.
- #5 Bambi : Love Comes To The Forest Folk.
- #6 Saludos Amigos : Walt Disney goes South American in his gayest musical Technicolor feature.
- #7 The Three Caballeros : Three gifts, Three adventures.
- #8 Make Mine Music : People aren't used to miracles.
- #9 Fun and Fancy Free : Naught left but beans.
- #10 Melody Time : For Your All-Time Good Time.
- #11 The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad : Toad, you might say, was the one disturbing element.
- #12 Cinderella : Midnight never strikes when you're in love.
- #13 Alice in Wonderland : A world of wonders in One Great Picture.
- #14 Peter Pan : It will live in your heart forever.
- #15 Lady and the Tramp : The most delightful characters in a dog's age.
- #16 Sleeping Beauty : Awaken to a World of Wonders.
- #17 101 Dalmatians : One great big ONEderful motion picture.
- #18 The Sword in the Stone : It's merry old England, and a brand new Pooh.
- #19 The Jungle Book : The Jungle is JUMPIN'!
- #20 The Aristocats : Dig these cats, and all that Jazz.
- #21 Robin Hood : The way it REALLY happened.
- #22 The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh : Hip Hip Poohray!
- #23 The Rescuers : Two tiny heroes, one big adventure!
- #24 The Fox and the Hound : Two friends that didn't know they were supposed to be enemies.
- #25 The Black Cauldron : Hidden by darkness. Guarded by witches. Discovered by a boy. Stolen by a king. Whoever owns it will rule the world. Or destroy it.
- #26 Basil The Great Mouse Detective : Can he bring the dirty rat to justice?
- #27 Oliver And Company : The first Disney movie with attitude.
- #28 The Little Mermaid : Somewhere under the sea and beyond your imagination is an adventure in fantasy.
- #29 The Rescuers Down Under : Miss Bianca and Bernard are back.
- #30 Beauty and the Beast : The most beautiful love story ever told as it has never been seen before.
- #31 Aladdin : Wish granted!
- #32 The Lion King : Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life.
- #33 Pocahontas : Two different worlds. One true love.
- #34 The Hunchback Of Notre Dame : A Tale of a Man, and a Monster.
- #35 Hercules : Zero to Hero.
- #36 Mulan : The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
- #37 Tarzan : An immortal legend. As you've only imagined.
- #38 Fantasia 2000 : The Magic is Back.
- #39 Dinosaur : You have never seen anything like this.
- #40 The Emperor's New Groove : No touchie! Nooooo touchie!
- #41 Atlantis: Atlantis is waiting.
- #42 Lilo & Stitch : There's one in every family.
- #43 Treasure Planet : Find your place in the universe.
- #44 Brother Bear : The Moose Are Loose!
- #45 Home on the Range : Bust a Moo.
- #46 Chicken Little : This time the sky really is falling.
- #47 Meet the Robinsons : Think your family's weird?
- #48 Bolt : Real life's a total adventure!
- #49 The Princess and the Frog : Wanna kiss ?
- #50 Tangled : They're taking adventure to new lengths.
Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of my Chem teacher being awesome.
Amen. Helium bless.
Wayne Allyn Root - seriously, look his face in the last gif.
16 Fun Food Facts
I know its not health related but… it’s my blog deal with it :P
I don’t usually have dreams when I sleep, and when I do, I don’t usually remember them
But one dream I had last night scared me a lot. It was not being able to achieve my goal of getting a first class (again). Instead, I got like a 67% (a first is 70% and above). This scared me because my allowance will be downgraded, and not being able to pay for stuff next year worries me.
The funny thing was, we didn’t get our Inorganic results yet. I think we haven’t even sat for the exam. How weird!
Ryan didn’t get a first as well. That sadden me further. When I woke up, I immediately told him via iMessage (yes, I own an Apple device. Sigh). He said that a 2:1 would be okay anyway.
why don’t they have big hyped up award shows for books
best male/female character
best plot development
best plot twist
This would never work.
too muchabout their books, riots would ensue.
The books that will move you, inspire you, make you cry, make you think, make you laugh. Are there any books that you would add?